The need is great – and we want to get these dresses to the girls who need them most so we have a criteria to ensure this happens, as much as possible.
- The organisation, charity, children’s home or school, is reputable with a website or parent body website
- There is a contact who works for the organisation and is well known to the organisation and contactable
- The children, who are the recipients, are in need of assistance
- There will be photograph of the children in the dresses at the distribution point
- There is an agreement that the dresses are given freely not sold in any way
- There is contact through the exchange and delivery
- There is followup after the delivery
In some cases, such as an individual distributing dresses, the distribution will be limited to a few dresses until trust between the parties has been gained.